Sunday, March 05, 2006

I traded my crummy tonsils for...


A friend of mine has a six year old grandson who was getting his tonsils removed. As the day approached (and he was becoming more apprehensive), she was trying to put a positive spin on the experience. She wanted to make a t-shirt for him with a message like "I traded my crummy tonsils for this cool t-shirt." I offered to do an illustration for it.

This design is the result of that venture. The little boy's grandmother says he is delighted with the shirt, and that he's glad it's all over but the ice cream now.

"I Traded My Crummy Tonsils for..." is available on the white youth-size t-shirt, as well as the toddler-size (if your child is a little smaller than average, up to 4T), plus the youth-sized baseball jersey, hoodie, and crew-neck sweatshirt. It's also on the junior ringer tee and other apparel. A similar design is offered on mugs, mousepads, the journal, magnets, buttons -- even a plushy white teddy bear wearing its own t-shirt.

If you would like to affiliate this design through CafePress.com, and earn 20% of sales,
click here to sign up, and link to great gifts and apparel.

No comments: