Sunday, July 30, 2006

My Heart Belongs to My Teacher

It's nearly time for school to start again, in my part of the world. Parents are stocking up on school supplies, kids' clothes, and a number of other items. There is a feeling of newness in the air. Soon-to-be students are anxious to see who is in whose class.

I have noticed an increase in traffic to my education-related site,
TeachersPets. Once a part of my main store, this shop has branched off on its own and is acquiring its own following.

What can I say about this, my newest design? Well, I could start by using the description I have included in my new promotional area at TeachersPets, the "BONUS POINTS: Featured Design" section.

The latest design from TeachersPets contains a simple, childlike phrase with heart.
My Heart Belongs to My Teacher

Is there anything happier than a child (or an adult) who loves to learn? Loving one's teacher is very closely connected.

Maybe you love your teacher because he makes history vital and interesting, or because she opens the door to a place in your mind you never knew existed.
Maybe you love your teacher because he's your grandfather, who showed you how to create models, or your aunt, who taught you to play Mozart with pleasure and confidence.
Or maybe you love your teacher just because.

The teacher to whom you give your heart is the one who gives it back to you.
Get a gift that keeps saying "I Love You," whatever the season, whoever your favorite teacher.

By the way, "whoever" is the correct case in that sentence. I looked it up, as an afterthought, just to be sure.

If you would like to affiliate this design through CafePress.com, and earn 20% of sales, click here to sign up, and link to great gifts and apparel.

No comments: